Pergasingan Hill Hike and Tour program: Mount Pergasingan Sembalun Lombok is a Nature Tourist Park at an altitude of 1,806 meters above sea level, this tourist park is a hill located north of the Sembalun village of East Lombok. Pergasingan is taken from the word ‘Gasing’ which this hill has a history that this hill was once used for Gasing game matches by the people of Sembalun.
Pick You up at your arrival in Lombok Island, then transfer to Sembalun drive 2-3 hours by private car. Check-in Hotel in Sembalun, then meet your guide to get a briefing about your trip and walk to Sembalun Village to see Weaver making hand weaving and climb Selong Hill for warming up then back to Hotel and time for your own leisure.
Itinerary 2D-1N Pergasingan Hill
DAY 1 HIKING
We welcome you to join our two–day stroll through the rice fields, to talk with the farmers, and delight in the landscape from the high slope called Pergasingan hill. The perspective from 637 m over the village and fields of Sembalun is of the superb display of the old caldera of Mt. Rinjani.
- 08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast and prepare for the hike.
- 09:00 – 12:00 Begin hike to Pergasingan hill
- 12:00 – 13:00 Have lunch and set up camp
- 13:00 – 14:00 Explore the hill and jungle to see the wild flowers and animals.
- 14:00 – 16:00 Back to the camp site
- 16:00- 18:00 Relax and watch the stunning sunset.
- 18:00 – 19:00 Dinner under the stars with views of the village lights below.
DAY 2 HIKING
- At 5.00 am weak up call for prepare to see the sunrise, the walk up to the east side of the hill to watch the sunrise.
- 08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast back at campsite while enjoying the beautiful view of Mount Rinjani.
- 11.00 Hike back down to Sembalun village and get lunch + coffee or tea on the trek.
- 13:00 – 14:00 Back to the hotel or transfer to your next destination